We are pleased to announce the admission guidelines for the 2023 Spring Semester as follows;
* Before applying for admission, please read the guidelines carefully.
* Cannot concurrently apply for General Admission, International Admission, or I-CORE. If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
* About detail, please refer to the below link (UST International Admission)
Notice > Notice > Admission (ust.ac.kr)
1. Period of application submission: 21st(Wed.) September 10:00(KST) ~ 1st(Wed.) November 17:00(KST), 2022
2. Please find the attached forms and prepare for your application in advance.
a. Masters Degree Thesis Submission
b. Letter of Recommendation: choose one of the ways below
1) Use online admission system: Enter your recommender’s information(must contain email address) while you apply for UST. Since sometimes recommendation letter link is not sent to your recommenders, please check before application deadline whether or not a link has been received to recommenders.
2) Submit the letter via post(sealed envelope by recommender): In this case, applicants are required to submit this form to UST Admissions Division via post
c. Proposal for Study: Applicants will fill out directly on online admission system during application period.
3. Related websites (Click to visit the website)
a. Online Application System
b. Navicate Your Major
c. Tuition & Aid
Admissions Division, UST (Tel : +82-42-865-2422, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org )
KIST School Secretariat (E-mail : email@example.com)